Appointments & Fees
Brookside Medical Centre is a Bulk Billing Medical Centre
- 30min consult. Fees vary on Botox & Dermal fillers
- Payment can be made by Cash, Eftpos or Credit Card.
- Our appointment system caters for urgent, non-urgent, planned chronic care and preventative healthcare.
- If you need more time with your Doctor, please advise the receptionist that an extended consultation is required when booking your next appointment.
Urgent appointments will be seen by the Doctor as soon as possible. Please advise reception if you believe you require an urgent appointment.
- Walk-ins are welcome, however, if not urgent there may be a wait as priority is given to patients who have booked an appointment with their Doctor.
- At times you may experience a waiting period due to Doctors tending to urgent or complex medical issues. We apologise for any inconvenience.
No cancellation fee is charged although a courtesy phone call as early as possible to inform us would be much appreciated. This appointment could be used by other patients.
Patients will receive a phone call/text message regarding abnormal results & asked to make a follow up appointment with your doctor. Even if your results are normal the doctor may refer you to see a specialist or for further investigations.
- If you have concerns that you wish to discuss with your doctor please book an appointment.
- Our reception and nurse staff are trained to triage telephone messages and bring an urgent matter to the doctor’s attention.
- Script/referral requests can be done via telephone providing you have seen your doctor within the last 4-6 weeks. Please allow up to 1-2 working days for referral/script telephone requests to be completed.
Chronic Disease Management
Chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and asthma are best looked after by a regular follow up to reduce the risk of long term complications and to tailor the treatment for an individual. We run a comprehensive recall system to remind you of follow up by SMS and letters.
We aim to provide you with the best possible service and welcome all feedback. If for any reason you are disappointed with your patient experience, please direct your complaint to our practice manager.
Brookside Medical Centre, 1/981 Wanneroo Road, Wanneroo 6065